More Motivation = More Peace
Motivation, The Heart Of Self Improvement
Have you ever experienced pain? It can be a great motivator for change.
Pain can show up as bad grades, debt, humiliation, bitter experiences, a tragic story, a great movie, or an inspiring book.
All it takes is a little pain to cause us to get up and get just the right amount of motivation to improve ourselves.
With the countless negativities in the world right now, how do we keep motivated? I've prepared some A to Z tips to help:
- Achieve your dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- Believe in yourself, and in what you can do.
- Consider things on every angle and aspect.
- Don’t give up and don’t give in. Thomas Edison failed once, twice, more than 3 times before he perfected his invention. Make motivation your steering wheel.
- Enjoy. Work as if you don’t need money. Dance as if nobody’s watching. Love as if you never cried. Learn as if you’ll live forever. Motivation takes place when you are happy.
- Family and Friends – are life’s greatest ‘F’ treasures. Don’t lose sight of them.
- Give more than what is enough.
- Hang on to your dreams. They may dangle for a moment, but these little stars will be your driving force.
- Ignore those who try to destroy you. Don’t let other people get the best of you. Stay away from toxic people – especially those who hate to hear about your success.
- Just be yourself. The key to success is to be yourself. And the key to failure is to trying to please everyone.
- Keep trying no matter how hard life may seem. When you're motivated, eventually you'll start to pave the way to self improvement.
- Learn to love yourself. Now isn’t that easy?
- Make things happen. Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.
- Never lie, cheat or steal. Always play a fair game.
- Open your eyes. Begin to see things in 2 ways – how you want things to be, and how they should be.
- Practice makes progress. Practice is about motivation. It lets us learn ways to recover from our mistakes.
- Quitters never win. And winners never quit. So, choose your fate!
- Ready yourself. Motivation is also about preparation. Listen to the little voice within telling you to get started before others get on their feet. Remember, it wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Take control of your life. Discipline or self control works synonymously with motivation. Both are key factors in self improvement.
- Understand others. If you know very well how to talk, you should also learn how to listen. Yearn to understand first, and to be understood second.
- Visualize it. Motivation without vision is like a boat on a dry land.
- Want it more than anything. Dreaming means believing. And to believe is something that is rooted in motivation and self improvement.
- X Factor is what will make you different from the others. When you are motivated, you tend to put “extras” on your life like extra time for family, extra help at work, extra care for friends, and so on.
- You are unique. No one in this world looks, acts, or talks like you. Value your life and existence, because you’re just going to spend it once.
- Zero in on your dreams and go for it!!!
Ok, it's GO time!