WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Haircare Products ship within 24-48 hours and have a standard transit time of 2-5 days. (holidays or inclement weather may increase ship time)
- Hair Extensions take 1-3 days to process with a standard transit time of 3 - 5 business (holidays or inclement weather may increase ship time)
- All orders ship from our location in Fort Worth,Tx
- Orders ship USPS and tracking information is provided once your order has left our facility.
- If you have any questions about your order, please send us a message HERE.
I ENTERED THE WRONG ADDRESS
- Simply reply to your Order Confirmation Email immediately and give us the correct information. In most cases we can make the correction within 12 hours
CAN I CANCEL or RETURN MY ORDER?
- Your order can be cancelled for a full refund ONLY if it has not been fulfilled.
- Once the order is fulfilled & shipped you will be responsible for the cost to return the package.
- After the product returned, we will refund the product cost.
- To cancel an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CANCEL ORDER!"
MY PRODUCT ARRIVED DAMAGED
If you received your product crushed, leaking, broken or unusable please do the following:
- Email us at email@example.com and include:
- Once received, we will re-send your package.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
HAIR EXTENSIONS INFO:
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR ONE80HAIR EXTENSIONS?
We provide hair that you can reuse multiple times. Here's how you can get the most our of your extensions:
- We recommend cleansing your extensions at least every 2 weeks and air dry completely before styling.
- Before performing activities such as sleeping or exercising, thoroughly brush and plait your hair in a few braids or twists and cover with a satin scarf and or bonnet.
- Avoid regular heat styling as this will also lead to damage and breakage. Use flexi rods to maintain your waves & curls without heat. If you must use heat, keep tools under 400 degrees and ALWAYS use heat protectant.
- Avoid using oily products near the wefts of your hair, as these can ultimately weaken the weft construction and lead to shedding.
WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE ON MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
- Try to use moisturizing or silkening shampoos & conditioners to prevent damage and breakage.
- With true virgin hair no two bundles are the same so once you find products that work for your hair, limit their use to only a few days per week.
- Here are some of our favorites:
- For daily care, use our 180HairCare products.