Our #1 selling Healthy Hair Starter Kit contains exactly what your hair needs for growth, moisture and to maintain natural shine.
Use daily to start the healthy growing hair you've always wanted.
You'll get 4 Full Sized products formulated with natural herbs and oils guaranteed to bring life back to hair that's dry & slow to grow in as little as 2 weeks.
- Spray & Go Conditioning Mist
- Prep & Style Moisture Creme
- Seal & Shine Hair Serum
- the Balm! Hair Growth Treatment
⬇️ SAFE FOR KIDS TOO. CHECK OUT THIS DEMO VIDEO!
- STEP 1: Spray & Go Conditioning Mist: Lightweight leave-in conditioner that hydrates the scalp and makes hair easier to manage. Detangles, and adds a light citrus fragrance to your hair!
- STEP 2: Prep & Style Moisture Creme: This creamy blend of Shea + Mango Butter, Castor Oil and Aloe Vera eliminates dryness and leaves hair moisturized, defined and shiny—never flaky or dry. (The best moisturizer for type 4 hair.)
- STEP 3: Seal & Shine Hair Serum: Made with exotic Monoi Oil, plus ultra-nourishing Hibiscus infused Avocado Oil, this serum seals in moisture, fights frizz and adds manageability to your hair. Great to use for daily smoothing between shampoos.
- STEP 4: the Balm! Hair Growth Treatment: an herbal infused balm that promotes a healthy environment for your hair to grow & thrive. Use it daily and you'll notice stronger, growing hair within 2-4 weeks.
Perfect for textured hair or hair that's dry, coarse or slow to grow.
These products are a simple addition to your daily haircare routine. Use each as often as needed. For maximum results use daily.
No Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors, or Petroleum used.
Mini Kit: 4oz Moisture Cream, 1oz ea Growth Balm, Hair Oil, Conditioning Mist
Deluxe Kit: 9.5oz Moisture Cream, 3oz Growth Balm, 2oz Hair Oil, 8oz Conditioning Mist
I think I’ve tried almost everything there is out there, that has a claim to make your hair grow. And I almost gave up, until I went to the dermatologist and they ran some test to let me know that my hair loss was not permanent, but would probably take 6 months to a year for me to get results and who wants to hear that! I almost shaved all my hair off, because I looked like a clown anyway, with all the hair that was missing on the top and the sides of my hair. And to top it all off, I even had a guy tell me that he would rather me show my natural hair, than to wear a wig. I was in tears, because I used to wear my natural hair, until this happened and I would much rather go back to my natural hair. Of course, I had to try all the products, so I decided to get the starter kit, why not get the full experience? I could see a difference in my hair growth within a week, my baby hairs are really coming out, some of the herbal smells are kind of strong, but you get used it, after continued use and I use the products everyday. I needed The One 80, because I would rather go the natural route, than with all the chemicals, so I haven’t been back to the doctor, and So far so good, I’ll keep you updated on my progress, for sure...TO BE CONTINUED