Get your Edges back. Grow a thicker hairline. Fill in Bald Spots.
PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK UNTIL OCTOBER 2021.
For the month of October, we're upgrading our #1 Selling Hair Growth Treatment...the BALM!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month the BALM! is PINK and a new 2 oz container with a new fragrance!
It's still a unique infusion of 20 powerful herbs, flowers & natural oils that heal your scalp for maximum growth & thickness.
the BALM is not one of those messy oil "growth oils". It's a hair grease/pomade that you dab your finger in & massage into your scalp. It has a lovely herbal/cinnamon/syrup-y smell that's not over-powering but definitely packs a punch to your scalp.
At last, you'll be able to proudly wear your own hair and not be ashamed. And the best part, your hair and your confidence will keep growing even after you finish the treatment!
Are you ready to be in control of your hair again?
✔️No more hiding your hairline
✔️Be free to get the styles you want
✔️Have hair you can be proud for others to see
Join the hundreds of women who have used the BALM! to regrow their edges, hairline & bald spots from these issues:
- Traction alopecia,
- Tight braids & weaves
- Wigs & frontals
- Scalp psoriasis
- Chemical damage
- Chemo treatment
IT IS possible to re-grow your hair, NATURALLY—even if nothing has worked in the past.
Kills the bacteria & fungi on your scalp so growth can begin.
- Soothes itching & dandruff.
Improves scalp circulation for faster growth & thickness.
Seals in moisture & to make hair stronger & healthy
It's easy to apply and less messy than oils
Most customers see results in 3-5 weeks
Your hair growth remains even after you stop using it.
➕ All ages and ethnicities can benefit from this product!
For maximum results:
The 2 most important things to remember are use it daily & have patience.
- Massage a small amount into scalp or problem. The massage helps to stimulate the scalp and allows the scalp to absorb the natural oils & nutrients from the BALM!
- Use it just on your problem spots or all over the scalp.
- Can also be used while wearing protective styles such as weaves, wigs & braids.
Store jar in a cool dry place.
Disclaimer: using too much will obviously make hair that's finer or thin very greasy. If you have coarse, frizzy, wiry, or even just really dry hair, you can probably find the right amount for you. If it becomes too heavy you can rinse it out with our Aloe & Shea gentle shampoo.
Our formula is super unique because we infuse the herbs & oils for several weeks before it's made. This allows the healing properties to be extracted so you get maximum growth.
- Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds: Natural DHT Blocker that kills the bacteria & fungi on the scalp. Also fights scalp irritation & dandruff to promote growth.
- Hibiscus: Stimulates growth from dormant follicles in bald patches
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Natural DHT blocker packed with vitamins & nutrients to help promote thickness.
- Stinging Nettle: Natural DHT blocker rich in silica and sulphur that promote hair regrowth and restoration.
- Amla Oil: Contains fatty acids for stronger hair, prevents hair loss, and slows down graying.
- Tamanu Oil: Natural conditioner that goes deep into the roots to cure dry hair.
Other Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Bhringraj Oil, MSM, Brahmi, Rose, Burdock Root, Black Cumin Seeds, Essential Oils
100% Natural: We've formulated this treatment without any silicones, parabens, sulfates, or mineral oils. Your hair will grow without chemicals,
Start your growth TODAY!
Made in the USA. Cruelty Free 🐰
✔ Formulated from plant ingredients
✔ No synthetic fragrance or mineral oil products
✔ No parabens, silicones, petroleum or phthalates
Consistency: Pomade or Hair Grease
Scent Profile: Vanilla Rose
Container Material: Aluminum tins
*Due to COVID-19, our shipping carriers are experiencing delays. Updates on shipping when searching tracking numbers have also been delayed. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY. The One80 Collection processes orders within 2-4 business days from our facility in Fort Worth, Texas.