WHAT IS IT?
Finally, a solution to that itchy, irritated scalp driving you crazy!
We know, sometimes your scalp gets beyond irritated. If you scratch, pat, rub, or dig in your scalp with anything you can find......then you need this product.
"DON'T SCRATCH!" Soothing Scalp Oil helps soothe and provide itch relief with our special infusion of calming Peppermint, Cinnamon, and Natural Herbs.
- Soothe dry itchy scalp 🛑Stops the Itch
- Seal in moisture 🚫No more dryness
- Stimulate healthy growing follicles
Braids or Weaves: Relieves itchy scalp and makes your head feel fresh while wearing protective styles. Doesn’t leave a residue or buildup.
To Soothe Scalp: Apply to hair and scalp before getting braids, sew-ins, or weaves. Use this oil 3-4 times per week to decrease breakage and sooth dry itchy scalp.
To Seal In Moisture: After cleansing & conditioning hair, while its still wet, apply the Scalp Oil lightly from root to tip.
To Stimulate Growth: Apply oil all over damp hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap, and sit under a hooded dryer for 15-20 minutes or leave it in (without heat) up to 4 hours. Once rinsed out, your hair will be shiny, soft, frizz free, manageable and well moisturized.
Natural or Relaxed Hair: After 1 application you'll notice how manageable and soft your hair is. Wear your natural curls without fear of dryness and frizz. Provides natural sheen and lots of body.
Disclaimer: using too much will obviously wreck greasy havoc on hair that's finer or, lighter. Use sparingly if your hair is naturally on the oily side. If you have coarse, frizzy or really dry hair, you can probably find the right amount for you without getting overly heavy. If needed, you can rinse it out with our Aloe & Shea gentle shampoo.
- Hibiscus: Stimulates hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. Strengthens hair, conditions the scalp. Rich in vitamin C
- Castor Oil: Full of essential nutrients like vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids that help with split ends and breakage.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: An anti-fungal and antibacterial oil that keeps the follicles healthy and strong.
- Jojoba Oil: It's substance is similar to scalp oil, so it takes on the job of keeping our scalp moisturized.
- Peppermint: Stimulates the scalp with a slight tingle! Treats dandruff with its antiseptic properties.
- Tea Tree: Natural DHT Blocker considered the number one remedy for dandruff and itching.
- Vitamin E, Walnut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Burdock Root, Lemongrass Oil, Cinnamon Oil
Made in the USA. Cruelty Free 🐰
✔ Formulated from plant ingredients
✔ No synthetic fragrance or mineral oil products
✔ No parabens, silicones, petroleum or phthalates
Product Texture: Thin Oil
Scent Profile: Cinnamon and Mint
Weight: 4 fl oz
Bottle Material: PET Plastic
The One80 Collection processes orders within 2-4 business days from our facility in Fort Worth, Texas. Inclement weather, holiday's and sales may delay shipments. If you have any questions about your order, please send us a message HERE or visit our FAQ page.
Yes, Yes, Yes
I use this daily while wearing my protective styles. I highly recommend, it keeps my hair and scalp moisturized.
Don’t scratch oil
It works instantly! I am glad I bought this oil.
It is working well with me my hair feels light when the oil is in .
This is great for protective styles. My scalp is usually dry which causes it to itch. With this oil I've never had dry itchy scalp. I've been using this product over three months and loving it. This purchase is a must!
Just started using it