See How It's Made!
Come behind the scenes with me as I show you really quick how we make our #1 selling hair growth treatment the balm.
Carefully infused with natural ingredients that help promote & maintain healthy hair + growth, the BALM is your foundation to healthy hair growth. Our formula is super unique because we infuse the herbs into the oils for to allow the healing properties to be extracted so you get maximum growth.
Here’s a quick list of the essential ingredients I show in this video & how they help your hair growth journey:
- Coconut oil: Strengthens hair, conditions the scalp, and helps to regrow hair. It improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, all while adding volume and shine without harmful chemicals.
- Rice oil: repairs dryness, damage, and brittleness. Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair, Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth. Is said to be much more powerful and effective than Vitamin E.
- Castor oil: Helps to get rid of the dry scalp which leads to dandruff and itching. Treats scalp infection which can cause major hair problems like bald patches, etc. Castor oil is filled with essential nutrients like vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids, etc, which helps treat split ends and breakage.
- Hibiscus: Can stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. Rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth. Helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage. Strengthens your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- Fenugreek: Also known as methi seeds, effective in making the hair strong from roots and dealing with the follicle problems. Fights irritation on the scalp and dandruff, which are two main reasons for hair loss. Kills bacteria and fungi on the scalp. Strengthens hair follicles to promote growth. It's both antibacterial and antifungal which makes it useful to treat itchy scalp and dandruff
- Burdock root: Burdock root oil is one of the best oils to use for thinning hair. It has all the necessary amino acids for building protein that creates hair. Burdock root oil contains vitamin A, which can help nourish the scalp and strengthen hair. It also helps with scalp irritation issues like dandruff, redness of scalp, scalp allergies, and itching
- Black seeds: Also referred to as black cumin. Contains a powerful antihistamine. Antihistamines are often prescribed to patients with alopecia to help with hair regrowth and any thinning spots.
- Nettle: Natural DHT Blocker, rich in silica and sulfur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. Reduces inflammation in the scalp and neutralizes free radical damage in the scalp
- Beeswax: biggest benefits is moisture. The vitamin A content in beeswax helps to moisturize hair, while its overall formula locks in that moisture. Contributes shine that promotes the hair’s luster. Smooths fly-aways, promotes easier styling, and encourages the growth of new hair.
Are you ready to start your hair growth journey with natural ingredients?
If so, then get our #1 Selling Hair Growth Treatment HERE